Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lazy Sunday Service

I spent part of yesterday afternoon wandering round a couple of Oxford bookshops.  I picked up two history books, but once again left without any fiction.  For some reason, pretty much every time I've visited a bookshop recently I've left empty-handed, except when I am picking up something I have ordered.  It's a strange feeling.  Like going into a cake shop and leaving without a cake.  Nothing quite seems tasty enough.  Oh well, I have a few books on the TBR to keep me going, including one of the book's I picked up yesterday which is set halfway between Oxford and London in the small village of Mednemham.


My posts this week
Review of No Sale by Patrick Conrad
Oxford jaunt
The prince and me
Review of Goshawk Squadron by Derek Robinson
Man on a mission

No comments: